The things we see.
The way we see.
The way she understands.
The way she sounds, even from the moment I first heard the sound of her voice, on that January afternoon.
The way we read each other.
The way she smiles.
The moments she smiles.
The candid pictures.
The flowers in her hair.
The vintage shoes and dresses.
The way she touches me.
The way she feels.
The way we can communicate deeply without talking.
The eyes...ever the eyes.
The way she absorbs the moment.
The way she loves our children.
The special place we share.
The memories we create.
The road trips we take.
The interests we share.
The music we love.
The colors of her hair.
The goals and dreams we share.
The way I feel, when I go to sleep, knowing that I am loved.
The way I feel, when I think about the whole of my existence, and know that I have found that one kindred spirit, the one that can only come along once in a lifetime, and realize she is mine and I am hers.
The future and what it holds.

No comments:
Post a Comment