...is saying what you do and doing what you say. It's quite simple, actually. I can accept if you're a kid, and you don't really have the capability to commit to anything yet. I understand kids whining and moaning if they don't get their way, as long as you, as a parent, remind them that it ain't gonna work with you.
But if you're an adult, and you can't back up your words, or the expectations you have set for yourself with others, then you better expect the consequenses. People with integrity are all around, and if you can't walk the walk, you better not complain when the piper comes calling. The metaphorical checks you write in life will be cashed, especially if they are written to a clan that has standards, and expects results. I can't stand people that are all talk and no action. But then I remember, life is a lot like the playground we all grew up in. And those who cry and whine and run to teacher back then will do it now too. They can't resolve their own conflicts, so they look elsewhere and...for lack of a better term...act like the children they still are. Bottom line - they are still weak, spineless...and scared, just like they always were. So sad.
But then again, the wise do not hold grudges...they just draw conclusions and their metaphorical crysknifes (See "the way of the knife") and move on.
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment